Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Not too shabby

Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
edited 9:10AM in EggHead Forum
Barramundi seasoned with lemon pepper, Kick Ya, and salt
DSC01181.jpg
At the turn
DSC01182.jpg
Plated with chipolte tarter sauce and Molly's spread on garlic toast
DSC01185.jpg
DSC01187.jpg
Thank you Molly that stuff was good! Hotter than I expected though :laugh:
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    Glad you dugit!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Barri-WHAT??? :ohmy: :ermm:
    ·
  • jake42jake42 Posts: 931
    looks good to me!!
    Where do you find thst sauce???
    ·
    Eeww Cory, you opened a can here...
    Don't point at me, K?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Hoss,
    It is an white fish from Austrailia. Very good; it is a little delicate for grilling directly on the grate but with a little care will come out ok.
    ·
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Jake,
    The spread was a gift from Rome. If you ever get a chance to try it; I highly recommend it!
    ·
    :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Cory, Looks like a cook I would like. Not my wife with the spice but some'en with some kick! ;)
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Very nice looking meal there Cory.

Kent
    ·