Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks

RibheadRibhead Posts: 123
edited 8:06PM in EggHead Forum
Today was my first cook with my newly purchased egg

I joked alot today! but in all honesty - the first cook went great! The ribs were great! they were not quite fall off the bone ,so I think I may have over cooked them a wee bit - if this is possible

my wife OK'd me to take pay off the egg! My 10 year old ate a full rack of ribs! and I drank too much (14 beers) - the egg takes a little longer than the Jenn Air grill!

This forum is great and it really is something special! thanks to everyone who gives advice!

Now Im heading up to floss! and sleep on my back - i ate too much!
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    It's only just begun. Have you figured out what size your 2'nd egg will be yet :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,339
    14 beers and no typos. Nice work.
    Do yourself a favor, and sleep on your side :D
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Chris,
    Spoken like a true sleeper!!! :)))) Hang in there mang.
    Ron.
    ·