Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Toys.......

Options
DrZaius
DrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got an order in from the Ceramic Grill Store. I picked up a spider, wok, and an adjustable rig setup. A lot of you might already know this but I will say it again, the ceramic grill store rocks. 4 days from order to my doorstep might be the fastest I have received anything that I have ordered from anyone.

Spider and Wok
DSC04189.jpg

DSC04190.jpg

DSC04191.jpg

Adjustable Rig

DSC04192.jpg

DSC04193.jpg

Now all I need to do is figure out how these contraptions work. :P :P :P
This is the greatest signature EVAR!

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    You are going to really enjoy these items.

GG
  • fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Options
    Order another grill for the adjustable rig, install three 3/8" x 4" carriage bolts and now you have a raised grid for the adjustable rig.
    Works for me...

Mike
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    nice lookin new gear doc!..I havent gone to the hip yet for the adj rig, but do have the spider and wok and love 'em! I agree on the delivery...ol Dizzy Pig is pretty good too...I usually order from them on Sunday and have it on my door by Wednesday...I would also add that with the spider and the ci grid for my small, it moves the steaks that much closer to the coals for searing...sweet!
    BoneInRibbies_003.jpg
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    maybe I'm in the minority here but I prefer using my spider upside down so that my wok isn't so far inside the egg. Granted I may not get as intense heat since the wok is further away, but I've learned to wok that way.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Glad to hear about the great customer service.
    I just ordered a Woo2 for my new mini I'm picking up next week. :woohoo:
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Options
    fieroguy wrote:
    Order another grill for the adjustable rig, install three 3/8" x 4" carriage bolts and now you have a raised grid for the adjustable rig.
    Works for me...

Mike

This sounds interesting, Any pics to go with description?
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Doug,

I just got the same stuff from Ceramic Grill and yes Tom's service, craftmanship and product are all excellent. Let me know when your shift changes and you have some time on the weekend. I would like to get together and compare notes.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    :laugh: When ya do let me know too!
    I just can't rap my brain around how that goes together

:woohoo: :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • BuBaQlishus
    BuBaQlishus Posts: 132
    Options
    great visual set up...can you add post with sections put together...I am considering this adjustable rig but am hard pressed to see how you get to the lower rack when cooking on three tiers..how you access and remove grates with out lifting full grid out.. :huh: Question...do you leave the spider in with adjustable on top :ermm: