Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hello greeneggers

Options
Top Egg
Top Egg Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hello everybody,im new to this forum. never knew it was online. ive owend a medium green egg for almost 15years,the best grill i have ever owned. ive cooked everything from beer can chicken to bacon wrapped shrimp. i use this grill more than my stove. there hasnt been to many things that i havent cooked on it, fresh grouper and snapper yellowfin tuna that i have caught, the best you have ever had. no resturant could compete against what i have cooked on my green egg.i tell you that, i will own a greenegg for the rest of my life, the best investment ive ever owned. so if anybody needs to know anything about the greenegg,please let me know,there isnt to much that i dont know about it. i hope to one day own my own resturant,and have it set up with all greenegg grills,it would be the best resturant in the state. thanks again a happy greenegg owner.

Comments