Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: hello from Bacchus

Options
Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Everyone, I thought I would take a minute out from my job search to offer a quick greeting.
Yes, being in the job market sucks but it is great having such a wonderful circle of friends including those here on the forum.

I appreciate all of the well wishers from Sparky's post a couple of weeks back.

I am very grateful for the three Secret Santa's who deposited goods(& money) into my mailbox. At first I was somewhat shocked, but really shouldnt have been based on this wonderful group of people I have become involved with.

As far a Egging: My Large has been in Hiatus for a couple of months, but my Small has felt warmth on a few recent occassions with Holiday Hams & Turkey's.

Secret Santa #1: $75 kroger gift card and $25 Toys R Us gift card. My little girl loves her "Leap Frog 2" game system. Groceries inluded the above mentioned ham and turkey, as well as other comfort items for the holiday table.

Secret Santa #2: $100 Cash. I bought a "Barbie Crusie Ship", 2 Leap Frog game cartridges, and a bag of BGE lump.

Secret Santa #3: Large Christmas Cookie supply kit including everything but the eggs. My family loved them. My daughter and I made them together.

I know the Secret Santa's are folks from the forum because my other circle of friends have me listed under a different address. I cannot adequetely express my gratitude, so I will leave it at that.

I plan to be back in the mix, stirring things up with all of you VERY soon.

Best Regards!

Ron Baker

Comments