Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Eggfest 2003

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,311
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I spoke with Dale this morning, and have obtained some new details regarding the Eggfest in Maryland this May. I am in the process of putting together the website, but since it is only 10 or so weeks away, I figured I would update yall on some of the details so you can start making plans for a REAL fun weekend.[p]Dates:
Friday May 2nd..4:00 pm (meet and greet, followed by all-you-can-eat/drink crab/seafood feast)
Saturday May 3rd, 9:30-5:00 (The Eggfest)[p]Location:
Seasonal Distributors new building (both meet/greet and Eggfest)
12030 Trade Zone Ct., Waldorf (301) 705-1900[p]Demo Eggs (including nest, thermometer, spring hinge, daisy wheel) will be available for a mere $485. These are new eggs that have been cooked on for one day.[p]Hotel: This year, the main hotel will be the same one as the first Eggfest. Comfort Suites has blocked off 30 rooms for Eggfest attendees. Info can be had at 800-517-4000. Their address is:
Comfort Suites, 11765 Buisness Park Drive, Waldorf, MD 20601. It is very close to where the Eggfest will be held. If this fills up, there are many other hotels in the area.[p]Costs: Crab/Seafood Feast $35 per person...includes bus trip, and all you can eat/drink at Cap'n Billy's.[p]Eggfest: $40 per person gets you in, and pretty much all you can eat...needless to say there will be plenty of great food going around. Also there will be sodas, and plenty of Sam Adams on tap.
NOTE! This year, those attendees who are cooking will get a reduced rate. The cost will be $25 for those that cook.[p]For those who have not been to one of these events before, it is a load of fun...and a great learning experience. The friendly folks you will meet makes it worthwhile in itself. Add in the fun, the good food, the doorprizes, the comradery and you have a great way to spend the weekend! For those who have been before, you know what I am talking about.[p]I will post a link to the website as soon as I have it up.
Thanks for listening![p]Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

Comments