Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

a mad max holiday slide show

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited 9:15PM in EggHead Forum
ok, lets see how this turned out. .. when the spawn was home at thanksgiving we tried our best to get the annual christmas card picture, and as usual it was a pretty dismal failure. .. .however, when viewed as a slide show, it does have some pretty good entertainment value!!. . .so enjoy!!! ...this is my first attempt at photobucket slideshow, so i hope it works. ..(click on the picture to activate the slideshow)

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Very nice Max, Sam has sure grown. -RP
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great slide show & terrific looking family...happy holidays to you guys...
  • oh yeah, at 15 he's now as tall as i am ...if he has one more good growth spurt in high school, which i would expect, he could end up well over 6 feet. . .scary!!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL cute! how old is your son Max?
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Great show Max. You might have got Sam to smile if you held up one of your Giada pictures..
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL sorry got delayed in posting the question and already answered. LOL Julie
    Must be all that snow up there...
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    hmmmm. i got an error message.

do you guys do the tandem-holiday thing? chrismakuh? pretty nice looking photo from what i can see. i couldn't get the slideshow to work
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • hmm, don't know why you got error.. .everyone else seems to be able to click on the pic and get sent to the photobucket slide show. ...maybe your computer?

yeah, while we don't do a christmas tree, we primarily celebrate channukah, but we've always given the kids a stocking on christmas morning and i've always given my wife a christmas present and try do up a really nice meal on christmas day on her behalf. ..
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,490
    same here, operation failed.....damn tuff day, I can't spell now this......happy hour is coming early, very early.....T ACGP, Inc.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Nice slide show Max. Imagine the look on Sams face if you made him wear the pajama pants :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Me too but the first pic is nice.

Caledon, ON

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    no worries....while I spell slightly better than you my slide show viewing skills are in the gutter with you ;)
  • thats weird. come some of youze guys can see it but others can't? ...
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Worked fine 20 minutes ago. -RP
    Looks like a Photobucket problem Max. I could view it now I can't
    Same here Max. It's not working now but was earlier.
  • Dunno, but add me to the "action ... failed" list.
  • well dang. ...its working for me here. . .but even when i try to click on to it through the forum it isn't working. ...must be a photobucket problem. ... hopefully it clears up soon. .. .shoot. ..
    It's the 6912 members trying to view it all at once..
    Okay 6902 people stop right now and everybody can view it in groups of 10 :whistle: :whistle:
  • i just linked the slide show to my facebook profile. . .try opening it from there!!
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    The link takes me to the log in page. Keep trying. :)

Going out for a beer. :woohoo:
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    well not working here either!!
    i tried the face book link as well and it did not work,but i added you as a friend so maybe when you add me it will work..... :unsure:
    I think Max is getting Mad :laugh:
  • i guess you have to be a facebook member....and then go to my facebook page. . .grr
  • i am getting irritated... i wanted you guys to be able to see the damn thing. .grr
  • ok buddy, you are now part of my inner circle LOL. ... so you oughta be able to see it now ..
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    there it works now that you added me to your facebook!
    good slide show got to love that last pic of the kids!! :woohoo:
    I did see it. It worked fine when it was first posted. Maybe what Pete said, too many trying to view at the same time?? It has to be Photobucket's problem.