Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

hong kong honey & jerk wings & rings

edited 5:15PM in EggHead Forum
hong kong honey-glazed wings from the steven raichlen barbeque bible
and pussers rum hot jerk seasoned wings from rtd!
served with guy fieri beer battered onion rings with the sun dried tomatoes & roasted red pepper dip
it's wings & rings!

wings_rings-011.jpg

wings_rings-012.jpg

wings_rings-006.jpg

wings_rings-014.jpg
·

Comments

• Can't go wrong with Wings and Rings, and yours - of course - look awesome!! How did the wing recipe taste?
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Dang Rick, that food looks awesome. How spicy were the wings? Is there a recipe for the sun dried tomatoes & roasted red pepper dip.
    ·
  • i glazed both with honey and the jerk was very hot, but huge flavor. the hong kong has garlic, s&p and was very nicely caramelized so the skin was like sweet chicken jerky
    ·
  • nice sweet heat on the jerk wings, the others were just sweet.

here's the onion ring and dip recipe:
    click here
    ·
    Thanks, I'm betting a tad of your chipotle would set it right. I love that stuff you gave me!
    ·
  • that would be perfect!
    i couldn't do that tonight because the neighbor's wife doesn't like it hot. :huh:
    ·
    Dare I ask why you are entertaining the neighbors wife? :ohmy:
    ·
  • i took everything over to the neighbor's! :woohoo:

wings_rings-033.jpg
    ·
    I was just lookin' out for Betty.
    gobacktoyourbehind.jpg
    ·