Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

black & blue superball burger!

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
tired of the same ole burger?
try this deconstructed 1/2 pound burger done the rtd way! :woohoo:

the burger is a half pound "black & blue" burger with cajun seasoning and blue cheese from the gourmet grocery. i formed them into balls and pressed in panko bread crumbs with a tablespoon of dizzy pig 'raising the steaks' rub...
smoked at around 300 with jack daniels oak barrel chips till 150 in the ball, about 45 minutes or so. roasted red peppers and sun dried tomatoes on top

blacknblueballs-001.jpg

blacknblueballs-009.jpg

blacknblueballs-011.jpg

blacknblueballs-018.jpg

blacknblueballs-021.jpg
·

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Great looking burger Rick and as always your pictures are very good.Here is a picture of you cooking at Eggtoberfest.
    Larry

lwOctober08002.jpg
    ·
  • ha!
    i was making a rum & coke :lol:
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    A man has to have a drink working around all of that heat.LOL

Larry
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Seems like you are on a roll them up with fillings and then the panko crumbs kick.Looks god and might try that today with the 18 degree temps and wind gusts up to 50mph looks like good football grub.
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Rick

Honestly I am speechless.....Wowwwwwwwww!!! Saved it to favourites already!!!
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Holy Crap Rick...awesome as usual and great presentation!..those look delicious!
    ·
  • they're not bad cold the next day

bnbburger-007.jpg

bnbburger-001.jpg

bnbburger-010.jpg
    ·