Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

In The Mood To Post Pics

EarlEarl Posts: 468
edited 4:21PM in EggHead Forum
Cooked-quails.JPG
<p />Here are some of the meals i have tossed on the table.[p]
Grilled Quails with portabello mushrooms & asparagus

·

Comments

• Earl,[p]How did you cook the asparagus? I've never cooked them, and I'd like to try some on the Egg.
    ·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    BluesnBBQ,
    Sorry, can't take credit for them on the egg as there were steamed. I never thought about grilling them but i know it would be easy. use a little hot pepper oil, salt & pepper & brush with a butter after. You going to be at Waldorf with the band?[p]Earl

·
  • "You going to be at Waldorf with the band?"[p]Probably. I still have to talk to Da Mayor about it.
    ·