Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

someone asked about deals on Black Friday

Options
tjv
tjv Posts: 3,830
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It was asked below about egg dealers having sales the friday after Turkey Day, better known as Black Friday. I don't know about egg dealer deals but if you Google Black Friday, you'll find plenty of websites with major manufacturer adds for that Friday.

No guarantees the black friday information is correct, but when I was at my local Sears this past Friday afternoon, the store manager used one of the sites to confirm his pricing on a TV for me.....go figure.

T
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Options
    There is a great site, http://bfads.net/

We have picked up some fantastic deals and the site has been very accurate for the leaked adds and specials in the past, even non advertised specials.

Looks like sears is already having some good prices on Washer & Dryer combo's.

With the economy there is a lot of talk of some fantastic deals. Especially on electronics.

Blue ray players at about $130 and 1 or 2 weeks later the brand name blue ray players at the same price.

For those of us that have bought Beta, VHS, LaserDisk, CD, DVD, HDDVD, Blue Ray - be aware there is a new format coming out - SHD - Super HD. The movie formats are going to change a lot.

Enjoy and save some money this year.

GG
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    showing up in the posts any more. Wonder if it now needs to have the green url button used here in the post.

Test, lets see if this works...
    http://bfads.net/

after edit...
    Yup, that's it. Things change.

GG
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    I did not have the heart to tell the Sear's manager I was ahead of him on those black friday sites....He told me to buy the TV now and come back Friday for a price adjustment. That suggestion did not give me warm and fuzzies, cause the retailers make up special rules for Black Friday. Maybe I'll buy it late Wednesday and pick it up Friday just to cover my bases. T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • ric3677
    ric3677 Posts: 278
    Options
    Damn Tom.....I thought you were going to give some specials out on all your gear. :laugh: Oh well, still a good buy and on my list. Just need to catch up after that 2 weeks in NC.

Rick
  • EggME
    EggME Posts: 116
    Options
    Thank you for the info on finding Black Friday sales!