Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How many WI eggers out there?

deltadawndeltadawn Posts: 94
edited 7:39AM in EggHead Forum
Since I know there are many Southern eggers on the forum, how many Eggers are in WI? We are in Oshkosh, home of EAA.
·

Comments

• I'm north west of you in Luck, Wi...former home of Duncan Yo-Yo's
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    I'm in Appleton. :)
    ·
  • PainterPainter Posts: 464
    Portage here.
    Bob
    ·
  • North Fond du Lac
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,300
    I'm in fondy next week, hows the wendt's fish fry these days...T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
    i almost married a girl from portage in the early 80s......T
    ·
    might be an ice fishing eggfest in your future......LOL.
    ·
    That's an idea. First we need to spear our food to cook on the egg, right? :lol:
    IMG_5259-1.jpg
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Go Pack Go!

My parents used to live in Oconomowoc.
    ·
  • I am from Slinger which is about 20 miles northwest of Milwaukee.
    ·
  • still the best tavern style perch anywhere!!!!
    ·
  • still the best tavern style perch anywhere!!!!
    ·
  • have you been to any of the classes at BBQ Pits-N-Spits with Mad Dog & Merrill?
    ·
  • No, do they do classes specific the BGE. We were there shopping while they were having a regular grilling class. I don't think it was Mad Dog & Merrill. It would be fun.
    ·
  • born & raised in Omro, now in North Fond du Lac
    ·
  • It's great to see so many WI eggers, we are trying to talk the brother in law, he's in Waukesha, into a BGE, but so far he is attached to his Weber. Can't figure it out!
    ·
  • the classes I attended were maninly BGE but did use other grills. :angry:

they are trying to put together a thanksgiving meal class on Nov 15th with Mad Dog & Merrill, you may want to call them and let them know if you are interested

they also put out a monthly newsletter they will e mail to you if you want
    ·
    Pits n Spits is a great place. I gotta get over there tomorrow to pick up a fire ring that I ordered. If ya see small wooden pigs sitting around on shelves here and there in the store, that's my work.
    No, I haven't taken a class with Mad Dog and Merrill although I've met them and they are a lot of fun around the grill.
    ·
    Same here, got one just west of Waukesha and he's thinking of buying an egg but his wife, my sister, likes the push button gasser they have and that's where that is..... :unsure:
    I got another brother in law that loves food from the egg but he's not interested in cooking so I guess I'm the maverick in the family with three eggs. :silly:
    That's ok...the egg is not for everybody but I sure do talk about them often. :whistle:
    ·
    my brother is on big cedar, south end
    t
    ·
  • Im in Appleton/Three Lakes, voted single best town in America 2010! :)
    ·