Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

OT - Stike - your pumpkins on the 1st page

Buster Dog BBQBuster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
edited 5:57PM in EggHead Forum
Stike is entering a pumpkin carving contest and I just saw it on the first page of

If you haven't seen his carving skills you really missed out.

• stikestike Posts: 15,597

pimping my punkins, are ya?

i figured you were kind enough to mention it to me, i should go ahead and enter a few.

i finally have an idea for this year. just don't think i'll have time...
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • I was surprised when I was out there and saw it.
  • dblRdblR Posts: 75
    Thanks again for sending the pumpkin pictures last year. You truly have the gift of steady hand eye and creativity. I got up in the B-25 this year in Birmingham. Thanks again for the tip last year; truly a moving experience for me.

Yours in Green smoke,

• Hey, you gots time. Who sez you have to do it before Halloween?

Too far in advance and it will be rotting by H-Ween.

Now the weather is cooling off, the jack-o-lanterns will keep better/last longer.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i have a nov 2 deadline that i will need every minute of... ugh.

plus, used to do them during a red sox world series games. nice 4 hours+ of nothing to do. alas
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante