Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest A few pics with names

FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
edited 12:44AM in EggHead Forum
A few were asking for handles with pics so here's a few

AZRP, Spring Hen & Me

101_2415.jpg

Eggindawg, Sparky & Bente

101_2420.jpg

Beli, me & Celtic Wolf

101_2443.jpg

AlaskanC, Cho & Brent (hope I got that right)

101_2451.jpg

SSN686

101_2452.jpg

Little Steven

101_2453.jpg

Spring Chicken & Hungryman

101_2461.jpg

WessB

101_2463.jpg

AZRP & Desert Filly

101_2468.jpg

AlaskanC, Beli & loren

101_2469.jpg

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    Wow I was smiling again. That must have been after the Merlot kicked in.. :woohoo:

Ohh you got it right..
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL Well Pete.... I am starting to think you are not the grumpy Bear, I mean Wolf, you try to make out you are! I have seen quite a few clenched jaw pics that looked like that mustache was hiding a grin!
    Trust me when I say my reputation is well deserved. It is usually reserved for stupid people, as I don't do stupid well..

I have not run into too many stupid Eggheads.. Not even stike!! :woohoo:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Don't let him fool you. He's only grumpy before his coffee

Before

100_1714.jpg

After

100_1702.jpg

This was Ocala last March
    Does that look like Coffee to you??
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    It did the other night
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,360
    Hey, I've seen a few of 'em in the post orifice!! 8 - )
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Pat, don't know if I mentioned it earlier but Really I would really like to Thank You Very Much for being there for us at all times in this our first Eggtoberfest, you made our stay a true fest....for example.........never ran out of Bloody Marys... :laugh: and your other presents are most appreciated.
  • DonDonDonDon Posts: 89
    NOT what I thought some of you guys looked like. LOL
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    Yo, Pat. How's the head feeling a few days removed from the Fest? I enjoyed partying with you and the gang and look forward to seeing you in Ocala.