Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NEW VIDEO - STEAMED CLAMS

Options
SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Folks. I'm at the seashore and cooking a lot of seafood on the Egg so I'm shooting videos .. .just finished "Steamed Clams on your grill" .. it's on my website homepage or youtube just search for the title.

WARNING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE SHOWN ON THIS VIDEO :ohmy:

Happy Eggin everybody.
FB/SBP
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Looks great!(I still love my lobster steamed though!) LOL Julie
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Boss Hogg
    Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Options
    I'm proud & honored to say that I bought my LBGE from the Smoking Guitar Player. I didn't even shop around because, as you can see, it's worth the entertainment value just doing business with Fred. He's a remarkable entrepreneur and a kid that never grew up. I do think he tends to overdress on his videos. :laugh:

Brian in PA
  • Signal 99
    Options
    Ditto Boss Hogg. I live in Central New York and never met Fred, but based on our phone conversations, he sold me. I figured this guy was either a wack job or one cool dude. Turns out he's cool dude. The day of my road trip to get my LBGE, I went in for emergency surgery and my brother who was working a demolition job in PA was approx. 1 hour away from Fred's and picked it up. Still looking forward to meeting Fred one day. B)
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......
  • Craig
    Craig Posts: 72
    Options
    Hey, I bought from Fred too. I didn't realize you were on this site (I'm still new). Great video, and you run a great business. Customer service is top notch.

I also like your selection of background music for this video. The Dixie Dregs are unreal!!!

Now all you need to do is lose that Parker and get a Tele ;)