Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Really OT: Any Eggheads going to

BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
edited 3:54PM in EggHead Forum
Atlanta for the BAMA vs clemson game this weekend?
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Sorry Bama,I'll be out of town :pinch:
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    no i live 12 miles from clemson and i won't drive there for a game :woohoo: :lol: :laugh:

i will be rooting on the tide if it makes any diffrence...

i love it when clemson looses a game... first thing fans say when they leave the stadium is "tommy bowden needs to be fired he can't coach a thing" which is just way too funny in my opinion he is a good coach but clemson fans believe they are a national powerhouse which is even funnier

the second thing they say when they leave a loss is "The refs suck.... every call that went against us was wrong" which is also funny i can see some but every one???? if you have been to a game in clemson they don't wait until they leave to tell you how bad the refs screwed them......

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    I hear the same thing when the Tide looses. Mostly people who have no life and there personal ego depends on what happens on a football field.
    ·
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    You a BAMA FAN also? Figured you for a Dawg.
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Don't judge me.You don't even know me!!!!!!!!! :lol: :laugh: :)
    ·
    that is why i watch (more loudly) the pros

GO STEELERS!!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    This maybe the only time all year that an ACC team is favored over an SEC team. Clemson does have a couple of speedsters, but Bama is definately better coached.
    ·
    no they have a deeper talent pool to choose from.... people want to go to alabama ...

they have no chioce when they HAVE TO go to clemson ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    But they share the pool with Auburn.
    ·