Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Take your egg to work day!

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Don't you think that would be a great holiday??? Much better than kids! We are having 60 "Hookers" Here for the day Saturday for an all day event. Dad is pounding as I type on the new BBQ area we are building to hold the large with space to bring in the med if needed. We are doing Cinnamon rolls and coffee and tea to start the day, rolls on the egg of course and then boneless chix breast with spinach, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes and herbs done on the egg plus a lot of assorted cold salads. them I have a few desserts, my specialty. :blush: 2- Flan's, Angle cake roll with sherbet, angle cake with strawberry rhubarb between the layer and whipped cream topping and extra sauce, Chocolate torte with cream and heath bar filling in between the layers, Lemon mouse cheesecake with lemon curd and fresh Maine blueberries, Mojito cake (yummy), Mini choco cupcakes with P/B filling and frosting, Mini Baked Alaska's, HHMM did I miss anything? Oh yah chocolate fudge grasshopper cake :)

Comments