Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Take your egg to work day!

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Don't you think that would be a great holiday??? Much better than kids! We are having 60 "Hookers" Here for the day Saturday for an all day event. Dad is pounding as I type on the new BBQ area we are building to hold the large with space to bring in the med if needed. We are doing Cinnamon rolls and coffee and tea to start the day, rolls on the egg of course and then boneless chix breast with spinach, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes and herbs done on the egg plus a lot of assorted cold salads. them I have a few desserts, my specialty. :blush: 2- Flan's, Angle cake roll with sherbet, angle cake with strawberry rhubarb between the layer and whipped cream topping and extra sauce, Chocolate torte with cream and heath bar filling in between the layers, Lemon mouse cheesecake with lemon curd and fresh Maine blueberries, Mojito cake (yummy), Mini choco cupcakes with P/B filling and frosting, Mini Baked Alaska's, HHMM did I miss anything? Oh yah chocolate fudge grasshopper cake :)

Comments

• Trailblazer1229
    Options
    We are having an Egg-off at work. My coworker convinced me to but one. I did, now we are cooking and talking our way to heart attacks. But, the office wants the rewards without all the work. So we are each going to cook a butt and season it how we please and bring it in to work. Then we are going to have an eatfest to see whom is the better egger. Should be a smash. :lol:
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    With all those hookers enroute, your Dad may want to rest up a bit. At least he won't be using his knees too much.
  • civil eggineer
    civil eggineer Posts: 1,547
    Options
    What exactly does: "Dad is pounding as I type" mean? :ohmy:
  • Pdub
    Pdub Posts: 234
    Options
    My mom's a hooker....
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    LOL My office backs on the outside wall and he is building it now! It involves a lot of pounding and banging. LOL, Oh dear I am just digging in deeper aren't I. And Dad is a retired civil engineer also so it kills him when we want something fast and don't want to wait for "blueprints" and drawing and he wants measurements too. He has gotten used to us just saying we need_____ will you build it for us? LOL in a house built in 1790 he has given up on square.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    That's not nice! :(
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    Mainegg wrote:
    We are having 60 "Hookers" Here for the day Saturday...

That many bad golfers in one place and one time might just be plain old bad luck.

Or is it 12 step thing. Someone needs to get those folks hitting straight.

GG