Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wicked Good on the Mississippi Gulf Coast!

Options
Grillin Guy
Grillin Guy Posts: 302
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Our local BGE dealer has agreed to test the market for Wicked Good on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Up until this time he's only offered Cowboy lump. He bought two pallets (120 bags)of WG WW and is selling it for $19.99 a bag. If any of you are close enough to Gulfport, MS and want some Wicked Good Weekend Warrier Lump Charcoal, it's finally here. If it sells well, George has agreed to keep it in stock. I don't think subsequent orders will be that price though because WG moved their prices up $1 a bag as of July 15 and the surcharge on shipping is a variable we can only guess at. At any rate, if any of you are close enough to Gulfport and want to purchase Wicked Good, here's your opportunity. The website to Grate Grills and More is: http://www.grategrillsonline.com/

Also, he has a restaurant right beside the store and they cook on nothing but Big Green Eggs. It's quite delicious.

At any rate, Bobby B and I are just hoping there's enough of us out there that will appreciate the fact that we can get quality lump without having to order it by the pallet load.

George, the owner of Grate Grills & More is the kind of BGE dealer you dream about. When I purchased my egg from him, he delivered it to my house and put the thing together as I watched and learned. He's going out of his way to make sure we can find quality lump and I thought the least I could do is make you all aware of what's available here on the Gulf Coast. Hope some of you will be able to come and visit.

George and our local Green Eggers Club are talking about a Gulfport Egg Fest on Nov. 8, 2008. Hopefully, it will be the first of many more to come.

If I have overstepped any forum rules be posting this, I apologize in advance.

IMG01033.jpg

IMG01032.jpg

Comments