Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Happy Independence Day.

milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,347
edited 11:13AM in EggHead Forum
May all be safe, and well filled with good seasoned egged goodies. The red coats are safely back across the pond havin tea and crumpets, and others have taken up the invasion. Oil up your twice barrel shooter thingie, and protect your egg's at all cost. Enjoy this star spangled day. Miles out.

Comments

• EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    ditto miles and same to all! Let's not forget what this day is about and rejoice in our rights and freedoms to cook, drink, go, and say what and where we want..
  • CrashCrash Posts: 32
    Thanks for the greetings. Here’s to my brothers in arms around the world, standing ready to do violence on my behalf so I can be home safe with my family this year. They are fighting the good fight. God Bless America.