Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

a long night....

c tredwellc tredwell Posts: 575
edited 2:04PM in EggHead Forum
Well,
I fell asleep around 3a and woke up at 7a to 200F. But bumped it up to 250 until 11 this morning. It's falling apart and internal is 190F. A good turn out :) Will be pulling in an hour or so and have already made my East Carolina BBQ sauce for tonite! B)
ctredwell
go dawgs
donebutt-2.jpg

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    looks great glad everything work out for you ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    I have noticed sometimes cooks are better when one is asleep....it's happened to me. :laugh: ..Looks great. ENJOY!!
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 5,208
    Caution! Crusty meteorites like that have been known to weaken even Superman! :side:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,973
    Looks good!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    From your pic I'd say "Mission Accomplished".
  • OledogOledog Posts: 118
    I think you nailed it!

Chris
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    It seems like you made through your first overnighter. Congrats. Good bark too!
  • mijoeymijoey Posts: 58
    Did you use a Guru or stoker assist, or did you do it the old fashion way?
    MIKE
    Melbourne, Fl.
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Good looking stuff.Don't forget the cole slaw and burger buns.Have a great day.