Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

new "egghead"

trishtrish Posts: 15
edited 7:19PM in EggHead Forum
My egg is 2 days old! Swordfish for father's day was perfect! Restaurant quality. Tonight, spachcoc chicken! We'll see!!!!!!!!!!! :)
·

Comments

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing about many of your cooks.

GG
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Congrats on your investment Trish and welcome to the forum...two things..use your egg every day and read this forum every day ;) ..oh yeah..and one more...take pix!! :woohoo:
    ·
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Willkommen!

Spatchcock -- the hardest part is ripping the back off. The cook's the easy part.

Enjoy! Come back often!\

~ B

:) :) :)
    ·
  • Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
    Welcome. any question you may pose will be answered. Some are not that great - we are talking about the bad 10%. but 90% are awesome. If you allow it, you will make some great friends and get some awesome recipes.
    Daily I am surprised with the creativity of the people that love to cook and willing to share. check out the various websites....WOW
    ·
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    Welcome to the family !
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    thats great welcome to the cult ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Welcome, watch out for Grape boy.

Mike
    ·
  • trishtrish Posts: 15
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to lots more with my egg. B)
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Congrats and welcome to the EggNation! Now you have to go and get your photobucket acct setup to show off your handiwork :)
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Welcome Trish! We're glad to have you cooking with us! Where do you hail from?
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Welcome Trish, alway happy to have another Lady join the ranks of eggers! We are way out numbered here. Not that my husband does not cook on it but he is not a pc person except for his old truck parts LOL. Julie
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Welcome...pretty new myself. Experience has been great and the advice spot on.....
    ·