Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Where'd the tables go?

jrterrierjrterrier Posts: 35
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First off, Happy Fathers Day to all you cool dudes...

Well fellas, one leg of my stand for my cooker decided to get tired and lay down on the job. Luckily, it did no damage, just collapsed. My DH says it was from the dog visiting it one too many times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, we are putting plans together to start building a wooden one. :woohoo: I can't find the old plans that were available as that is a good place to start, and we can "build" on those... yep, pun intended!

So if anyone knows of where I can find those plans, I sure would appreciate it... (sorry, there is no kissy face available and that is what I want right now!)

Thanks in advance, as we are going to be running off to buy supplies asap!

Bonnie

Comments