Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

LR's Oragne Marmalade Ribs

GrasshopperGrasshopper Posts: 108
edited 1:09AM in EggHead Forum
Lawn Ranger had a post showing some Oragne Marmalade Ribs. They looked fantatic. My question is the mixture of Orange Marmalade, butter, and apple cider what are the portions of each. I guess i am a guy that needs to have the measures and doesn't feel qualified to experiment or guess.
Thanks in advance.
Grasshopper
·

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,939
    I'll jump in here as I was involved...(you might say)!

Try...a 10-14 oz. jar of Apple Jelly, Sweet Orange Marmalade, or either Peach or Apricot preserves.

They will all work...just suit your taste.

1/4-1/3'd cup Apple Juice or Peach Nektar.

1/4-1/2 stick of Margerine.

Gently heat stir and heat till combined and cool in the Fridge till needed.

PS...Pepper Jellys work great too!!

There you go!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
    ·
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Posts: 108
    Thanks,
    I cannot wait to try this.
    Thanks again
    Grasshopper
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Grasshopper;

Sorry for just getting back to you. I think Chubby expained it quite well.

Mike
    ·