Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Table 3rd try

CecilCecil Posts: 771
edited 7:21AM in EggHead Forum
Here is th_CIMG2133.jpg
the table picture I have been trying to post for a while. Hope it works.

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I saw all your previous post's fine but this one came in small. I'm not the expert but there is a place in photobucket to auto resize all pic's. I think it's right below the upload files. I have it set to 640x480 and seems to work for me. I know nothing about computers but hope this helps.
    PS I once resized all my pic's to avatar & have no idea how it happened but with the help of some here all is well. It's not that hard when your walked thru it but I wouldn't have believed it until AZRP walked me thru it.
    Hope it works for you

Pat
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Me neither as to being a guru.But when you click on the photo it comes up full scale.Job well done .I am jealous. Some one will come in with the answer.
  • ChefBrianChefBrian Posts: 172
    Good idea leaving the front open for the small just in case you want to take it for a drive.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey Cecil,the table looks great.I am glad to finally see it :) :woohoo:
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Titan's tailgating!
    Being poorly skilled at using this box on my belly; I'm glad to have it out there.
  • the table looks great. where did you get the design?

Thanks
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Saw an earlier post with your pic Cecil..REALLY like your table..it went into my collection for future ideas..really like the opening for the small for easy removal, tail gating, cleaning, etc...
    I looked at several on TNW site and really liked on made by Farlsworth (I think). A friend of mine saw the picture and came up with it.
    I really enjoy it.
    Walt
    Thanks, it is so much easier with it than the EGGs being naked.

Walt
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    Thanks for resizing now I can see. A little small but thats ok.
    JoJo,
    Doube click the picture and it will grow.
    Walt
  • TommyTommy Posts: 116
    You got any plans for that table?
    I have an extra large egg and but I have realized I need and table and a smaller egg.
    I'm afraid that the plans are in my friend's head. I can get the materials list. Goodness knows I can share that. Purchasing the lumber was painful. I'll be glad to help (not with construction mind you)

Walt
  • Mojo1Mojo1 Posts: 8
    Very nice table, great job!