Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

On the road to Waldorf, yay!

Q-rious TomQ-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited 4:20AM in EggHead Forum
I swear I get worse at time management as I get older though -- the plan was to leave around 9:30 and stop just East of Pittsburgh. So I started by watching a movie until 3:30 AM . . .

I finally hit the road at 3:30 in the afternoon - about the original stop time.

I hit the Ohio Turnpike Eastpoint, just past Youngstown, at 8:50 PM and decided to call it a day. 300 miles down, about 330 to go -

Looking forward to Doc's class tomorrow night!

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Well be safe, and we'll see you Friday. -RP
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    My plan is to leave here at 4:30 PM Friday. Course I will most likely procrastinate..

Seriously I have already told my wife when I want to leave. Trust me when I say we WILL at that time.. :woohoo:

Safe Journey too all!!
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Be careful Pete, see ya Saturday. -RP
  • I made arrangements to leave work (Baltimore) a little early today to drive down to my folks' in Waldorf. Now I just realized I forgot to pack non-work shoes. So I have to drive BACK up to Bel Air to get shoes and drive back through Baltimore traffic to get to Waldorf. Ugh!

Can't wait to meet y'all.
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,365
    Lots of stores in Waldorf. You could by a pair of shoes for the gas it'll take to go back north!
    See you there. I am starting to get pumped.
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Haha yeah. My wife just emailed me and guilted me because of gas prices.

If I weren't so much in the red with my spendin' allowance, I'd walk across the street to the shoe store. :lol:
  • Q-rious TomQ-rious Tom Posts: 116
    Well, I made it!

Pulled into the parking lot at 4:40 and just about to leave for the cooking demo/class.

No offense to those of you who live in this area, but I prefer passing Amish buggies in no-passing zones to driving on these multi-lane parking lots. :laugh: