Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

On the road to Waldorf, yay!

Q-rious TomQ-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited 3:28PM in EggHead Forum
I swear I get worse at time management as I get older though -- the plan was to leave around 9:30 and stop just East of Pittsburgh. So I started by watching a movie until 3:30 AM . . .

I finally hit the road at 3:30 in the afternoon - about the original stop time.

I hit the Ohio Turnpike Eastpoint, just past Youngstown, at 8:50 PM and decided to call it a day. 300 miles down, about 330 to go -

Looking forward to Doc's class tomorrow night!

Tom
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Well be safe, and we'll see you Friday. -RP
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    My plan is to leave here at 4:30 PM Friday. Course I will most likely procrastinate..

Seriously I have already told my wife when I want to leave. Trust me when I say we WILL at that time.. :woohoo:

Safe Journey too all!!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Be careful Pete, see ya Saturday. -RP
    ·
  • I made arrangements to leave work (Baltimore) a little early today to drive down to my folks' in Waldorf. Now I just realized I forgot to pack non-work shoes. So I have to drive BACK up to Bel Air to get shoes and drive back through Baltimore traffic to get to Waldorf. Ugh!

Can't wait to meet y'all.
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Lots of stores in Waldorf. You could by a pair of shoes for the gas it'll take to go back north!
    See you there. I am starting to get pumped.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Haha yeah. My wife just emailed me and guilted me because of gas prices.

If I weren't so much in the red with my spendin' allowance, I'd walk across the street to the shoe store. :lol:
    ·
  • Q-rious TomQ-rious Tom Posts: 116
    Well, I made it!

Pulled into the parking lot at 4:40 and just about to leave for the cooking demo/class.

No offense to those of you who live in this area, but I prefer passing Amish buggies in no-passing zones to driving on these multi-lane parking lots. :laugh:

Tom
    ·