Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Birmingham Eggers....are there any

BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
edited 2:16PM in EggHead Forum
other Eggers in the Bham, Alabama area?
·

Comments

• KCKC Posts: 91
    I live in Birmingham off Hwy 280. I have been an egger for about 1 1/2 years.
    ·
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    Good to hear. I hope it's more than you and I :)
    ·
    There are several eggers on the forum from around the state -- just not sure how many live in Birmingham.
    ·
    I know a few Bama fans who have eggs but do not post here.
    ·
    I grew up here and then moved away for 10 years and moved back 8 months ago. Where's your favorite place around town to by BGE's or BGE supplies?
    ·
    Most of the Absco Fireplace store have supplies. Check prices and order online if you can get a better price.There is a place on Hwy 31 across from Marks Outdoors that sells Eggs and Wicked Good Lump.
    ·
    I have found ABSCO to be pretty high so I tyically order online. I did buy some WG lump from the guy across from Mark's.
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Is that Fire and Smoke?
    ·
    The Smoke and Fire Place
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Huntsville
    ·
  • Birmingham about 4 or 5 times a month...does that count? :laugh: Considering a move there, it would be much easier to manage my territory from Birmingham.
    ·
  • SnuffySnuffy Posts: 26
    Decatur. ;)
    ·
  • Even if you're a Bama fan, I'll still reply. B) I graduated from Oak Mtn HS and then MS State last year, now I spend my time between parents house off Valleydale and Orange Beach, AL. Still working on an "actual" job.
    I received my Med. Egg as a college grad present and have been extremely thrilled with it. Probably average 2 cooks a week with it.
    I also have found Absco to be alittle high on price, but I do like seeing things in person before I buy them. (personal preference)
    In regards to the Fire and Smoke store in Vestavia, I read a review of that Wicked Good Lump and wondered if anyone has bought it and used it? Curious because I had wanted to purchase some.

Also, Southeastern Meats in Pelham carries Butt Rub. Well, I've been by twice and they've been sold out. Are you guys buying it all up!!?? (yes, I know I can buy it online...)
    ·