Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest - Mark your Calendars - May 10, 2008

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
NewTXEGGFEST.jpg
<p />Howdy Ya'll [p]It's time for the 6th annual Texas Eggfest!!!! [p]BBQ Outfitters is picking up the reins on The Texas Eggfest this year and I'm taking a break. I'm still involved as a consultant, but I'm spared all the heavy lifting. [p]The venue is changing to the Oasis on Lake Travis. It's a beautiful location with a fantastic view of the lake. Demo eggs are available again at great prices. $580 for a Large System and $890 for the XL System. [p]Early Bird Registration opens this weekend. Costs are $25 for non-cooks and $10 for folks cooking food to share. Draft Beer & Bottled Water will be provided. The lighting of the eggs begins at 9:30 AM with the snuffing at 4:00 PM as Demo Egg Owners will be loading them into their trucks & cars at 5:00 PM. [p]Early Bird Registration deadline is May 1st. Onsite registration is $35 for non-cooks and $20 for folks cooking food to share. [p]Children under 12 are free. [p]The website is being updated, so check it frequently and refresh your browser. Head on out there now for demo egg order forms and more info. [p]Cheers, [p]GrillMeister
www.texaseggfest.com

[ul][li]Texas Eggfest 2008 - Be There![/ul]

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments