Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Texas Eggfest - Mark your Calendars - May 10, 2008

GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
edited 3:18AM in EggHead Forum
NewTXEGGFEST.jpg
<p />Howdy Ya'll [p]It's time for the 6th annual Texas Eggfest!!!! [p]BBQ Outfitters is picking up the reins on The Texas Eggfest this year and I'm taking a break. I'm still involved as a consultant, but I'm spared all the heavy lifting. [p]The venue is changing to the Oasis on Lake Travis. It's a beautiful location with a fantastic view of the lake. Demo eggs are available again at great prices. $580 for a Large System and $890 for the XL System. [p]Early Bird Registration opens this weekend. Costs are $25 for non-cooks and $10 for folks cooking food to share. Draft Beer & Bottled Water will be provided. The lighting of the eggs begins at 9:30 AM with the snuffing at 4:00 PM as Demo Egg Owners will be loading them into their trucks & cars at 5:00 PM. [p]Early Bird Registration deadline is May 1st. Onsite registration is $35 for non-cooks and $20 for folks cooking food to share. [p]Children under 12 are free. [p]The website is being updated, so check it frequently and refresh your browser. Head on out there now for demo egg order forms and more info. [p]Cheers, [p]GrillMeister
www.texaseggfest.com

[ul][li]Texas Eggfest 2008 - Be There![/ul]

Comments

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,777
    Any mention of a Meet 'n Greet?

Spring "Three Missing Pieces" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Nothing official as far as I know.

I'll be glad to meet some folk on Friday, May 9th at Uncle Billy's Brew & Que 1530 Barton Springs Rd. in Austin. They have a great outdoor section and great brew too!

http://www.unclebillysaustin.com/

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    www.texaseggfest.com