Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

OT-Friends of Kaleigh Happy Birthday.

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well guys and gals, our little girl turns 8 today!
Wish I could bring you great news, but not much as changed. She is still a very happy little child.
For you newer posters, she was adopted by the forum a few years ago. She has severe medical issues and to be honest may never overcome them. We love her very much.

kbxmas63.jpg

hll064.jpg

Mike
·

Comments

• BasscatBasscat Posts: 638
    Happy Birthday, Kaleigh! What a beautiful smile! Thanks for sharing the pics.
    ·
  • well give her a happy birthday hug for me
    [wipe tear go check on the mini and dinner]
    bill
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i was wondering about her the other day but afraid to ask. but happy birthday to her :kiss:

i love the clown picture!!!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,320
    Thanks for sharing that picture Mike. Even though she hasn't the health of most others, her smiles and her determination are inspiring people all over the country. There are folks everywhere that have great health, and everything you could want, but don't smile half as much.

Happy Birthday Kaleigh!!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • I am sure you know this but you and the family are in the thoughts and prayers of many of the forum users. Much love to you and Kaleigh, give her hugs from me.
    ·
  • HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
    She's looking great Mike! A beautiful young gal. Knowing she's loved cures a lot of things!
    Hammer
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Mike,

K.'s got a wonderful smile in the first pic, and I'll bet she got a kick out of the big shoes in the second one. Tell her some folks from Texas wish her a Happy Birthday.
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    Mike, give that sweet girl a birthday hug for me - she is growing up!
    ·
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Best of Wishes and Blessings!

~ Broc
    ·
  • Happy Birthday Kaleigh!

What a great smile and where can I get me some of those awesome shoes?

Linnea
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    What a great smile.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Please give that beautiful young lady a very large hug from Mr. & Mrs. Pool.
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,018
    Wishing a very happy birthday to that dear child, Mike! I'm sure you cooked her up something special today!?
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Give her a big hug and kiss from Kim and I Mike, she is a precious gift. -RP
    ·
  • Oh my goodness what a beautiful child.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALEIGH!!!!! BIG HUGS AND KISSES :cheer:

AuntieEgger
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Happy Birthday Kaleigh! I think she must wear the same shoe size as me!Haha.
    Mike,
    Please send her, my family's best wishes, prayers, and hopeful thoughts. That picture of that beautiful little girl could melt anyone's heart. Her smile is so tender and yet inspiring at the same time. May God bless you all with strength and grace!
    ·
  • Happy Birthday Kaleigh. I hope you have many more.
    ·
  • Happy birthday to sweet Kaleigh.

Gwen
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    25.gif
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • Hey girl! Getting taller I see. Feet fit those shoes yet?

Happy Birthday
    ·