Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
edited 7:10PM in EggHead Forum
How do we change our profile?
Have a new small egg I would like to add.

• congrats on the small egg.

simply login, then just under the big egg banner you will see the following:

EggHead Forum | Forum Feedback
    forums | last25 | my profile | threaded view | flat view | help

click on "my profile" and have at it.
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,383
    I was able to get there once but now when I click on my name (after logging in) it says I'm not authorized to access that page. And it's the same for any other profile. Perhaps someone has a clue?

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,383
    Funny, I'm seeing what you posted however between 'last 25' & 'threaded view' "my profile" is missing..... "Rascal" is showing on the ''Who's Online' list.
  • A couple of times after I logged in, I would try to reply to a post or look at my profile and was told I wasn't authorized. So I logged in again, even though I was showing up on the list of users logged in, and I was good to go. Might be worth a try.