Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

In celebration of the Packers

RastaEGGRastaEGG Posts: 85
edited 2:46PM in EggHead Forum
Not a packers fan but you have to appreciate what Brett Favre has done this season!

b.jpg
·

Comments

• DaleDale Posts: 41
    How can anyone not be a Packers fan? UNless off course if you live in Minn or Chicago :)
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I was there yesterday for the game, and it was an amazing experience. I have been to a lot of sporting events in a lot of venues, but never have I seen a crowd so enamored of one of the players as the folks in Green Bay are of #4. The brats at the game were out of this world.

And yes, I am still thawing out (and detoxing a little).
    ·
  • EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    :cheer: go pack. :cheer:
    ·
  • EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    :cheer: go pack. :cheer:
    ·
  • Dale wrote:
    How can anyone not be a Packers fan? UNless off course if you live in Minn or Chicago :)
    or Dallas.
    ·
  • LOL - I am a from Tampa and I can't get over hating the pack from the good ole days :)
    ·
  • DaleDale Posts: 41
    You just can't get over thePackers having more noisy fans in Tampa stauium than Buc fans! My folks live in the Villages and were forced to split up in the stadium for GB games.

Even though you hated the Packers, ya gotta love Favre!

Now the Giants are headed to Green Bay, in JAN! Yee Haa!
    ·