Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

They should use an EGG

Options
Bobby-Q
Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Went to one of the Brazilian meat extravaganzas tonight for my sister's Birthday. The highlight of the evening was the olives from the salad bar and the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts we stopped for on the way home.

I had forgotten how bad eating meat out could be. All I gotta say is I won't make that mistake again and Mmmmmm...Krispy Kreme.

Comments

• That's too bad...I used to love eating churrasco a' rodizio when I lived in Brazil. If it wasn't good, it wasn't Brazilian.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    It's sad Bobby I know. The scary thing, though, was how many people walked out of the restaurant in front of you licking their chops. That's why they are still in business. Most folks have no idea how much better it can be.

Krispy Kreme's sound good right now actually! hee
    Seeya
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    we had a krispy kreme open up near us a cuppla years back.

on the way home from getting my wig trimmed (e.g. haircut), i would buy two boxes of six.

a dozen? well, technically it was a dozen, but if you ask my wife, all she ever knows is i bought a box of six.

...because i ate the other box of six on the ten minute ride home. i love them frigging things. and then they closed the KK shop.

sad day, my friend.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    The worst part about the best part was these KKs were from QT.

Krispy Kremes that were actually fresh at a convenience store...Mmmmm.

:)
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    dude. the frikkin machine was pumping them out and the
    "fresh donuts" light was on out front.

warm krispy kremes. better than sex. if i remember correctly, anyway
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I can't tell you how many of my NYC bar nights have ended with a Krispy Kreme dough nut and giant black coffee for the train ride back to NJ. It's a Heavenly combination. Especially at 2am.

Heeeeeeeee,
    Cornfed
  • Rollocks
    Rollocks Posts: 570
    Options
    Krispy Kreme glazed donuts make great hamburger buns.
  • tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    Since I stopped eating donuts 2 1/2 years ago, and KK closed up and went away, but then so did a lot of others in SoCal. Tthey are just not doing so well here when you have a donut shop on every corner
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    stike wrote:
    warm krispy kremes. better than sex. if i remember correctly, anyway
    I don't even want to know...... :sick:

I've got a Krispy Kreme store just down the road. Don't stop there often enough.

Funny thing is the kids when they have a doctors appointment get a coupon from the doctor for 1 free donut. Imagine that....pediatricians promotiting donut eating.
  • Buster Dog BBQ
    Options
    That hamburger comment is not so far off. A few years ago ESPN had an article about unique things they sell at baseball stadiums and I believe it was in Philadelphia the sell a cheeseburger on krispy kreme buns. mmm. Would you like bacon on that?