Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK - THANK YOU !!!!!!!

Options
Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I certainly hope that you didn't take my post as a shot at you... I REALLY TRULY APPRECIATE all the hard work you have done and are doing... I know the time you have spent on my behalf alone. What frustrates me more than anything is people being ungrateful and not understanding the situation as to the reasons we are cluttering up this board with posts regarding our activation. If my post came across as bashing you that was not the intent at all. I am still expreiencing the same problems trying to log in and I realize the monumnental task you have undertaken... I for one do not envy you and appreciate all the effort to make this a better community. As for now I will just post on the other board, let you deal with bigger fish and when the time comes we can adress my issue. I for one think you are doing a great job and if my post was taken out of context I am sorry.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]I don't want to leave anybody "hanging" with logon issues, but I must say I'm not sure which issue is which right now.
    Your profile appears to be confirmed and activated. Are you still unable to login?[p]WMK

• Good Eats
    Options
    WMK,
    Yes I am still unable to log in... we left off at you setting my password to " I don't want to use a password "... when I try to login to the left it seems to recognize my username as it gives me the message that my account has not yet been approved. When I try to login at the top left it doesn't recognize me at all, it says usename or password not valid... look in all seriousness just get to me whenever you can... I understand you have a plateful and I am happy just lurking for the time being. I will however continue to check both boards... thanks for the incredible job you are doing.

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]Okay, I tried your login myself and I couldn't get in using a blank password either. I added that silly feature, only "under protest", because some of our members at the time complained about having to enter a password, and at the time it seemed to work. But for some reason, right now it does not appear to be working.[p]I modified your password myself. I'll send it to you in an email.[p]WMK
  • Good Eats
    Options
    WMK,
    Thank you... I will be looking for a password... I checked my profile and my e-mail address is current so I will be looking for it... thank you again for the help.