Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

test

LowrodzLowrodz Posts: 50
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yup, just tryin out the new forum. Seeing what all the new gizmos do!! B- :whistle:
·

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Look what the cat drug in. You been cooking?

Mike
    ·
  • LowrodzLowrodz Posts: 50
    hey now.....indeed we hav been cookin but its just been simple everyday food. You know, like steak and pork chops, maybe a ham every so often. With all the ice, snow and general cold out, we've been putin in lots of long hours at work, but we still manage to find egg time!!! B-
    ·
  • LowrodzLowrodz Posts: 50
    Oh yeah...Dad wants to know if you've got the date set for your fest yet. Its calendar markin time!!! B-
    ·
    I think May 16-17th ish. Eggfoot really needs to get started. You working overtime with this ice and snow? I need 1 more. :lol:

Mike
    ·
  • ChefDaveChefDave Posts: 142
    Mike

You need to listen to Gary Lezak's forecast for the next two months.

David
    ·
    Why don't you just tell me?
    ·
  • ChefDaveChefDave Posts: 142
    He is calling for three big and bad snow storms in the 45-60 days. Going thru the cycle of snow, ice cold weather and a warm up and this supposed to happen in three more cycles. Sounds like you should see much more snow. How did you like Don Johnson's intro tonight on the pregame show.
    ·