Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Midwest Eggfest

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 12:23PM in EggHead Forum
Many thanks to Rob, Jeff, and Mark for putting on a great fest. The weather was gorgeous and there was a ton of great food. To the 20+ new Eggers, welcome, and don't be afraid to ask questions here. Thanks again guys! -RP
·

Comments

• AZRP,
    Glad to see you had a good time! Did you win an apron?
    Have a safe trip home and looking fwd in seeing you at the big one next month.
    ST

·
  • Smokin' Todd,yes and thanks again and I hope my directions were helpful to you.

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Smokin' Todd,
    No more aprons! Thanks man. -RP

·
  • AZRP,
    We eggstatically second your comment. What a great way to spend a September Saturday in MN.[p]It's going to be a long winter with no Fests to look forward to. Dang about not able to join y'all in Atlanta this year but look out next year. I think we're official Eggheads now - we talk about eggs, dream about eggs, name ourselves after eggs, change the names of our old family recipes referring to eggs....[p]Yes, thanks, Jeff, Mark, and Rob (in no particular order)! And thanks for the apron!![p]Dianne and Doug

·
  • no Yolk,[p]How did the lefse turn out?

·