Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

How to cook spaghetti squash

GatorEggGatorEgg Posts: 24
edited 9:32PM in EggHead Forum
I've seen all these great pictures of spaghetti squash cooked on the egg. I saw them at the store and had to buy one. Now how do I cook it.

• GatorEgg,[p] All I did was cut in half from top to bottom. Spooned out the seeds and filled the whole with a couple dollops of butter. Baked indirect 350 till I could easily squeeze the squash.[p] Use a folk to scrape it out of the shell. It's at that point it will resemble it's namesake.[p] Serve with butter or a nice marinara sauce.
  • Celtic Wolf,
    Thanks, I'm having it with filets and scallops so I think I'll serve it with some garlic butter!

• GatorEgg,[p] Add a little basil to it. It will bet good :)
  • GatorEgg,[p]Regardless of how you cook it we love it with butter and grated parmesan cheese. mmmmmm