Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

New EGGHEAD coming to Little Canada

We live in Minneapolis. We actually went to Omaha two weeks ago to buy a used egg. We are happy to learn about this gathering as we want to see all you pros cooking. My husband is the MASTER GRILLER. I was wondering if I should bring some uncooked eggplant, zucchini, onions, garlic anything from my veggie garden. Let me know and we look forward.

• I was not clear. I am asking if any of you cooks need veggies to grill.
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Kathy-jo Peterson,
    You will learn a lot, and don't be afraid to ask questions, Eggheads love to help. -RP

• Kathy-jo Peterson,
    This will be our first Eggfest cooking even though we went to Omaha as observers and had a ball. We are so glad the weather forecast looks accomodating - we've a quite a variety of temperatures this past week in MN.[p]Looking forward to meeting you![p]Doug and Dianne

• Thank you to you both.