Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Clean Out The Freezer Week Update

Options
Citizen Q
Citizen Q Posts: 484
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know it's been over a month but I'm down to the last two packages of mystery meat from the freezer, some brown stuff that was marinating in italian dressing and another kinda brown kinda red meat that is drenched in teryaki. It should be all thawed out and ready to dump on the Egg when I get home. Man, owning an Egg sure is living life on the edge, isn't it?

Comments

• Bama Fire
    Bama Fire Posts: 267
    Options
    Citizen Q,
    Just don't look down....

• Big Murth
    Big Murth Posts: 350
    Options
    Citizen Q,
    Just did the freezer clean out last night too, as I had two years worth of defrosting to do on my old Kenmore chest, plus had to get rid of my girls' popsicle goo and wrappers on the bottom

in anticipation of loading up 4 bushels worth of just-bagged roasted green chile. Yup, found some mystery meat in mine also, something that looks like ground beef with icicles may get the Egg Meatloaf treatment, and various chops of undetermined species will get the fast and furious attack at 800 degrees after a liberal marinade and Charcrusting. Life is good, even on the edge! Big Murth
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Citizen Q, You'll like this one. We are also cleaning out the freezer. My wife took out a package of 10 boneless pork chops. That is not the scary part, the scary part is that it only the wife and I. Neither one of us could figure that one out.[p]CWM