Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGR on Unwrapped

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just saw a BGE on unwapped, it was a spot about the guy who makes branding irons for steaks. He demo'd branding steaks on an Egg. -RP
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    AZRP,

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    AZRP,
    I knew what you meant. I forget to hit preveiw sometimes. Then, I'm slapping my forehead.[p]Mike

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Bet you just slapped your forehead..[p]I before E except after C.. PREVIEW!!![p]
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Celtic Wolf,[p]I should have had V8.[p]Mike
    ·
  • RichardRichard Posts: 698
    AZRP,[p]This is the site for the branding irons, also they had someone name CREEL, not sure of sp representing the BGE maybe corporate or a distributor. 2 minutes out of show, great coverage.
    [ul][li]http://www.fan-brands.com/[/ul]
    ·
  • WoodChuckWoodChuck Posts: 29
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Wow 3 minutes that's all it took for the Celtic Wolf to serve a large order of "Grammar 101"! HAHAHAHAH![p]Let's ALL RAISE THE BAR - B - Q!
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Wood Chuck,[p]What was that line that DrBBQ used? Ohh yeah! You're Welcome![p]
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Richard,
    John Creel is a BGE guy.[p]H

·