Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Waldorf Pics

SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,970
edited 9:12AM in EggHead Forum
Morning All:[p]Just got back to the motel (rain was too much) and below are some shots of today's action.[p]Starting to get the Eggs out and ready to go![p]P5050001.jpg[p]Brent & AlaskanC checking on some of that great salmon.[p]P5050012.jpg[p]Salmon looking GOOD![p]P5050013.jpg[p]Not sure what these three are planning. MadMax, WiseOne and WooDoggies[p]P5050014.jpg[p]Until the rains started it was a wonderful day. Now we are all hoping the rains back off to allow the after party.[p]Have (had) a GREAT day!
Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·

Comments

• LolaNuggsLolaNuggs Posts: 13
    SSN686,
    Just got home from fest. We had a great time til the rain started, but fun was had by all. We wish we could have stayed longer, but it was too cold with the rain.

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    SSN686,
    Man, Sorry about the rain...Where did that come from? Guess what 8 items I'm working on as we speak?[p]LR

·
  • ScottScott Posts: 28
    The rain was a disappointment but I had a good time anyway.

The bummer was when I got home (40 miles north of waldorf) there had been no rain all day, just some clouds.
    ·