Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's only 2 more days till.........(lots'a pics)

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
many of us load up...head to Waldorf...lookin' for a Party!![p]Just a few tips come to mind I thought I'd share.[p]First...[p]There will be a short meeting hosted by "Brother Fed"...explaining some basic "Fest" do's and dont's!!
Such as..."How to show up late, sleep in, drink a lot, never cook...and still, have the Chicks dig you"!![p]P1010015.jpg[p]These two will be around early the next morning with the "Official EggFest Manual!!
Please have yours with you at all times as the funny looking one here will be checking your homework!![p]P1010040-1.jpg[p]This "Gentleman"....Inspector Breeden,(from the Maryland Liquor Control Board) will most everywhere you look! Here he is...(pictured below) checking to see if each pour is really one ounce!! Do not be alarmed....you'll see this many times throught the day...and he does it for our own good! [p]If you're asked to produce your bottle for inspection...do so with cheer, as he'll check your libations...and you're on your way!![p]Inspector Breeden...he's your friend!!![p]WaldorfEggfest2005127-1.jpg[p]Special thanks to the State of Maryland for the use of this valuable resource for the Weekend's festivities!![p]While the public display of affection...aka "PDA's" are not necessarily encouraged...they will happen.[p]WaldorfEggfest2005130.jpg[p]Although they clearly violate "Man Law",(and may be painful to watch)...they are usually harmless! This type of activity should be generally ignored by all good and decent people! [p]While rare...the escalation of these "PDA's... can become a problem!![p]ThoseAffectionateCanadians.jpg[p]If you're witness to abberant behaviours...please immeadiatley contact Inspector Breeden, who will, (as explained above)...be on site to take care of just such situations!!!![p]Last but not least...[p]Any sighting, or prolonged contact with this man,("Director Q")
is clearly cause for alarm!!
I think the glasses and his meancing demeanor...well, they say it all!![p]P1010080-1.jpg[p]Sent directly from "Headquarters"...he aint playin'!![p]Once again...call Inspector Breeden immeadiatley!![p]Hopefully these small tips will help us all enjoy our weekend together...just a little bit more!![p]See you there....travel safe!![p]Evans[p][p][p][p][p][p]

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments