Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Christmas came Late Thanks Lawn Ranger and Bill and Julie!!

KingerKinger Posts: 147
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
LRToolsB.jpg
<p />My inlaws hooked me up with some killer Lawn Ranger Tools for Christmas. Lawn Ranger had to overcome some horrid real estate issues that slowed him down but it was well worth the wait as far as I am concerned. Do you folks have inlaws that are this cool?[p]Kinger
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Kinger aka JNK,
    I think you are truly blessed, the LR stuff is awesome. -RP

[ul][li][url=http://AZRP]http://AZRP[/url][/ul]
    ·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Kinger aka JNK,[p]Wow!! Very nice!! One of these days I will get around to ordering some LR stuff myself. :)
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    P1010005.jpg
    <p />Kinger aka JNK,[p]He's not pretty....but he's good!!![p]Evans
    ·
  • guava gregguava greg Posts: 139
    Kinger aka JNK,[p]those look awsome. I have some coming any second now..hee!...aren't they great? Speaking of grate..is your cast iron in upsidedown?[p]Aloha,[p]Greg
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    guava greg,[p]Greg...most are reversable!![p]A wide side, and a thin one![p]
    Evans

·
  • 1shot1kill1shot1kill Posts: 136
    Chubby,
    Aint that the truth!!!! By the way if you have never noticed, check out that middle finger of his on the blue cup. I think he quilifies to be a shop teacher now huh? hehehehe!!!!

·
  • KenKen Posts: 24
    Kinger aka JNK,
    No, I don't have inlaws that cool, but Lawn Ranger and his tools ARE the coolest!

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,462
    1shot1kill,
    parts is parts...
    My late Father customized three of his that way thanks to a power jointer.

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • KingerKinger Posts: 147
    guava greg,[p]I use both sides of the cast iron grate depending on the type of food and what I want the grill marks to look like. The "upside down" side is good for things that want to fall apart like fish and crab cakes. [p]Kinger
    ·