Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

beef ribs

canadian baconcanadian bacon Posts: 37
edited 10:05PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone have a good beef rib recipe...I know it's not pork but they were given to me.[p]CB
·

Comments

• Rich GRich G Posts: 103
    BeefRibsCooked_SlicedRib.jpg
    <p />canadian bacon,[p]I documented a beef rib cook on my website....[p]R

[ul][li]Beef Ribs[/ul]
    ·
  • canadian bacon, we just did some the other night and they were great. trimmed fat, covered in Dizzy pig, smoked for 2 hours on 250. then 3 hours in a pan of beer with a foil tent. then an hour with bbq sauce to dry out and tender some more. finger licking good!! Julie

·
  • KENinATLKENinATL Posts: 4
    canadian bacon,[p]Forget beef ribs - always tough no matter what you do to them.[p]Stick with pork or cut very thick from standing rib roast - but, why waste a standing rib for ribs.....

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    KenInAtl,
    Dont let your inexperience deter others from success...Beef ribs can be wonderful when cooked properly..[p]Wess

·
  • KenInAtl,
    I wish you could have been here and had some of these! Very tender, falling apart tender. they just need time and the foil tent with the beer was a good tip of this forum. Julie

·