Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egret...just for you

SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,948
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning John:[p]You seemed to really enjoy those "shrimp burgers" at the Meet N' Greet in Florida (and so did we), so I decided to make a few more this weekend. We again used 3# of raw shrimp and this time used the square cookie cutter to come up with 20 "burgers".[p]We did 10 of them Saturday evening for a party at my son's house. Here is the plate of those 10 just after coming off the Egg and cut into halves for serving.[p]P3240076.jpg[p]The other 10 we did Monday evening for our dinner. Here they are just after putting them on the Egg.[p]P3260078.jpg[p]After the first flip.[p]P3260080.jpg[p]And up close, ready to devour![p]P3260083.jpg[p]See you in Waldorf![p]Have a GREAT day!
Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

website ---  http://mysite.verizon.net/respulq1/index.html

·

Comments

• AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Jay - those look incredible!!! Does egret have the recipe?
    ·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,948
    Morning AlaskanC:[p]Yes, he will be posting it in the Florida EggFest recipe collection. See you in Waldorf![p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

website ---  http://mysite.verizon.net/respulq1/index.html

·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    SSN686,
    Dag gone they look goooood,Makes me want to have a midnight snack with shrimp burgers.Have lots of 21/25 shrimp in the freezer that are ready for a great looking dish that I am looking at and makes me drool.Please post method ASAP.Thanks.

·
  • bbqdivabbqdiva Posts: 192
    SSN686,[p]wow, those look out of this world!
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,019
    Jay, I know, from first hand knowledge, those were as great as they look! You're killing me with those photos!!
    ·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,475
    Hi Jay,
    Spring Chicken and I will be getting to Waldorf late on Saturday - about 5:00 p.m. so we won't be there until the after party..PLEASE, PLEASE save two of those shrimp burgers for us. As long as Chubby doesn't see you stash them, we might be okay.....PLEASE....those look fantastic! See ya in Waldorf...

·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    Spring Hen,[p]Hey...what's all this Chubby Bashing?[p]Maybe he'll hold a few for the Afterparty....there's aleways an egg or two there!![p]Evans
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    SSN686,[p]Soooome people...didn't get any!![p]Evans
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Chubby,[p] Soooooooomme people did and they were goooooooodd!!![p] Unlike those ham eggs thingys that were being made right NEXT to me..
    ·
  • poqalpoqal Posts: 53
    Jay - [p]Having enjoyed more than one shrimp burger sample, next time you make them, give us a call. Those yummies are worth a drive from the east coast to the west coast![p]Diana

·
  • BlueSmokeBlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    SSN686,
    May I have mine with Amaretto Plantain on the side please? (I used the magic words: "may I" and "please".)[p]Ken

·