Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

DP Shrimp Omlet for Breakfast - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

BBQBluesStringerBBQBluesStringer Posts: 398
edited 5:16AM in EggHead Forum
Omlet.jpg
<p />I had some nice DP STT shrimp left over from dinner a couple nights ago, so I warmed them up and made omlets for breakfast with a fat layer of swiss cheese and shrimp as the filling. Enjoyed them almost as much as the view of the marsh from the breakfast nook...[p]
Marsh.jpg
[p]Happy St. Patrick's Day all! With a million people cramming into Savannah for the parade, I'll be watching from the best seat in the house. My house. It's streaming on wtoc.com from now until about 2:30 EST if you're interested in the second largest SPD celebration in the USA.

Comments

• Crab legCrab leg Posts: 291
    BBQBluesStringer,
    Very nice place you have there. Nice breakfast too. Happy St. Patrick's day right back at ya.
    Seth

• RRPRRP Posts: 19,327
    BBQBluesStringer,
    neat view! What kind of varmints inhabit your marsh? Happy St Paddy's to you too!

L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • duckeggduckegg Posts: 267
    StPatricksDay.jpg
    <p />BBQBluesStringer,
    Here is the view from my deck this morning!

• RRP,
    Mostly we see and hear birds like herons, egrets, marsh hens, etc. I'm sure there is probably a gator or two in the deeper spots and I've seen otters out here as well. Land dwellers that visit the yard include deer, raccoons, opossums, possum on the half shell, fox, bobcats, rabbits, rats, and the occasional coyote.

• duckegg,
    ugh... been there, seen it, didn't want the t-shirt.