Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Doin my thing up here in Michigan...

img10178ka.jpg
<p />Nice evening, about 8 degrees F.
Doing smoked pork steak ( my favorite) with apple wood.[p]

Comments

• GolfnutGolfnut Posts: 135
    gadjetman,[p]Sorry for double post.
    I can't figure out how to install 2 or 3 pictures in a single post.

• gadgetman, If you are using photobucket as your photo server, copy/paste the URL link under the photobucket picture to the "Optional Image URL box, just below. [p]For the second picture, copy/paste the HTML tag under the photobucket picture into this box where you want the photo to show up...[p]By using the Optional Image URL below with the first photo, you get the little camera icon next to your post. [p]You need a server to source your photos. You can't just copy/paste directly here.

Sandbagger,
    Sorry Sandbagger I still can't figure out how to install a couple picture's in one post. I have no problem with one photo.
    I am anal so that might be the problem...:-)

• gadgetman, just found you are using imageshack, not familiar with that one. I suggest Photobucket is free and there is a tutorial on Whiz's site...

img1013ch2.jpg
    <p />gadjetman,

Sandbagger,[p]Thanks!!

• Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    gadgetman,
    Where from in Michigan. I am near lansing and it's gonna get to zero tonight.

• chucklschuckls Posts: 399
    gadgetman,[p]Wow your draft is wide open! [p]I cooked ribs lately in 15 degrees with a 15 mph wind out of the north, with snow. [p]Ribs were delicious![p]I love the egg! [p]Chuck
    gadgetman,
    Just west of Saginaw.

• gadjetman,[p]Do we have enough poeple in Michigan for a small get together...???...[p]Brighton here 96 & 23