Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need BGE created photos

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 5:49AM in EggHead Forum
This may be an overkill since many posts request photos, but I thought I'd give it a try...
I need a backround photo for my new laptop. I will choose on from whoever posts as the one that will begin and end my day.
Thanks in adance.
ST

·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    Smokin' Todd,
    i dont know who did this one but i though it was really cool
    <Eggfinity.jpg>
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Smokin' Todd,
    How about this one:
    BreadontheRidge.jpg

·
  • TonyTony Posts: 224
    Smokin' Todd,[p].....[p]
    BGEphotos026.jpg

·
  • Egret,

That's some nice looking bread. How did you cook the loaf on the right (the one without the pan)? What does the dough preparation involve? I'd like to give it a try.
    ·
  • Egret,

See my question further down in the thread. I'm still figuring out this message board thing.
    ·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    smokedcheese.jpg
    <p />Smokin' Todd,
    How about this one?

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Smokin' Todd,
    I think this is a pretty good looking picture LOL[p]DSCF7824.jpg

·
  • Smokin' Todd,[p]PC100117.jpg[p]P4080414.jpg[p]Pb050108.jpg[p]P1010002.jpg[p]P1010251.jpg[p]firebox-glow--350.jpg[p]8a78c595.jpg[p]
    ·
  • UGAVETUGAVET Posts: 577
    egret,
    I thought those mountains looked familiar. I live just over the mountain from you in Clayton. Great view.

·