Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Are you watching the NFL draft?

Options
2»

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,189
    Options
    I suspect that it took Cleveland 9 mins to convince Baker to come there. 
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    1.  At least till the 24th pick...then it's off to bed. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    And that's why the Pats always win. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I'm still awake, but just barely.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • CigarCityEgger
    CigarCityEgger Posts: 2,109
    Options
    Love that my Bucs traded out of the 7th overall when Chubb, Nelson and Barkley were gone. Picked up the number one DT in the draft and added two 2nd round picks from Buffalo. Going into tomorrow night we have 3 2nd round picks to work with, hoping we address the OL,RB, DB. Overall very excited about our draft so far 
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    edited April 2018
    Options

Very happy with my Redskin's selection at #13.  Looking forward to Day #2. 

Made some sliders and @Jupiter jim bacon wrapped chicken wings for the crew that was watching with us.  They loved them.

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    edited April 2018
    Options
    waiting for the six round for the next pats quarterback =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • gamason
    gamason Posts: 406
    Options
    The Falcons get a god receiver in Ridley, now if they can just figure out that Matt Ryan sucks at QB and get someone to replace him, we can move forward!JMHO!!

Snellville,Ga.

LBGE

Minimax

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Love that my Bucs traded out of the 7th overall when Chubb, Nelson and Barkley were gone. Picked up the number one DT in the draft and added two 2nd round picks from Buffalo. Going into tomorrow night we have 3 2nd round picks to work with, hoping we address the OL,RB, DB. Overall very excited about our draft so far 
    I'm not as confident as you are, but I do hope it works out.  I would've liked them to hold onto 7 and take Roquan Smith, but maybe the big body they got will be a "Sapp-like" DT.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    Options
    ESPN.  What's a draft without the count dracula look alike Mel Kiper spewing info and stats!
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,189
    Options
    I want to get some bumper stickers made. Honk If You’ve Played QB In Cleveland