Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Prime day deals

Options
13»

Comments

• steelcity314
    steelcity314 Posts: 91
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was able to purchase a FoodSaver v4840 for $125.99 yesterday, and this morning the Anova WIFI + Bluetooth (900 Watts) for $129.00.  If anyone has been viewing the Anova w/ WIFI, the price seems to be fluctuating between $129 and $199--so I'd recommend watching it again until it drops.
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Bought a hammock, magnets, and rubber shoe laces.
    I'm surprised people bought the Anova over the Joule. It's the same outcome after cooking.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• BrookieP
    BrookieP Posts: 135
    Options
    The Instapot was on sale yesterday. I have a love/hate relationship with mine, but it is worth owning.
    XL BGE & 36" Blackstone
    Instagram: BGEBrooke
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options

Instapot for $89, and two bar stools for about $70 for both. Needed those for the new kitchen!

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    Low $ Item but I'm excited to try the Echo Dot for music hooked up to my home system. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    I got a thermapen look alike for $40, lightning deal. We'll see.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.