Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New table build for LBGE and 36" BS.

Options
Currently it's not 100% finished. Misplaced one hinge so the right side door is "leaning" because it needs the bottom hinge installed which will be Sunday on my day off. Table was very simple and cheap to build. It's framed with treated lumber. Used some old cedar 1 by for the siding and then poured my own concrete countertops. Hopefully weather won't be bad tomorrow and the construction crew will be out to install the pergola over everything. I'm just an average DIY'r so don't don't be to tough on me. Lol

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Looks good. What does the support look like under the Egg? 

Also avg DIY or not, I'm gonna need you to level those doors. My ADD is acting up. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• CSmith
    CSmith Posts: 44
    Options
    Looks good. What does the support look like under the Egg? 

Also avg DIY or not, I'm gonna need you to level those doors. My ADD is acting up. 
    Lol, sound like my wife. I was grilling this evening and she couldn't stop talking about the door. It'll be level once I pick up the hinge. Just wanted to have it on for a picture. Haha. The suppose under the egg is 2x6 framework. It's a 36" wide box with 2x6s 9" on center. And then 3/4 treated ply on top of that and the concrete top on that. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,041
    Options
    Nicely done! Good looking setup 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Thomasc18
    Thomasc18 Posts: 197
    Options
    Looks good!
    Madison, AL