Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

new kitchen complete w/pics

stormyddogstormyddog Posts: 43
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Finally after 4 weeks everything is done, just in time for the weekend now the only decision is what to cook. Having some neighbors over tomorrow any suggestions??
Thanks can't wait to get cooking
IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">IMG_0971.jpg

·

Comments

• SigmoreSigmore Posts: 621
    stormyddog, Yeah!! What time do me and your neighbors show up? Nice looking setup. Nice looking storage cabinet.

·
  • mulemule Posts: 152
    stormyddog,
    Wowser!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats looks great!!!!!!!!!!!![p]
    mule

·
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    thawedout.jpg
    <p />stormyddog,
    Great job. Lot's of planning there I tell ya. [p]I'm pretty sure if you do dogs and burgers there won't be any complaining.[p]Mick

·
  • eggheadegghead Posts: 31
    stormyddog, I don't see a roof. What if it rains?

·
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    stormyddog,[p]I particularly like the stainless steel Eggcessory storage cabinet on the left side.
    ·
  • MickeyT,[p]That is a great pic! Completely still cold winter air with the smell of BBQ. I love that![p]You know what...I am actually looking forward to winter, I get to do more BBQing in the winter.[p]E
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    stormyddog,
    WOW!! What a great looking set-up! Is that an ice maker or a dish washer I see tucked in there? For overall effect I am hoping it is an ice maker for the tall cool ones needed to go with the cooks, but it looks more like a DW

·
  • BobS,
    It's just a fridge loaded with some of my favorite ale, but yes there is a little freezer with some ice cubes, didn't run water out the kitchen yet so no ice maker.
    lol

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    stormyddog,
    That's some really nice stuff, My Friend. Great work![p]Mike

·
  • wobinwobin Posts: 211
    stormyddog,
    Nice setup!! I see the candles and could never do that here because of the delta breeze, would burn the place down. What state are you in?[p]Cheers, Glenn

·